An experienced ABR Agent will first:
- Narrow down the areas you wish to live;
- Will go through all the requirements needed for the chosen area;
- Discuss wants from needs and affordability;
- Discuss all the cost associated with the new purchase, financing, moving cost, Taxes PPT etc;
- Market Valuation;
- Preparation (Decluttering, Staging, Renovation etc)
- Accepting an offer;
Now its your turn to buy:
Please visit Buying a Home "Buying Edge 123" by clicking at the top right hand of this page.
Having built and sold hundreds of homes over the last five decades, I know what the buyer is looking for.
As a builder and past Home Inspector, I make sure every home is packaged and ready to sell at the minimum preparation cost.
As I walk through your home, I put on my builder and home inspection hats and analyze what has to be corrected, replaced and improved to avoid costly counter offers in the negotiation process.
I have developed a unique checklist over the years that, if followed, will command the highest selling price.
Want to know more? Call for a FREE NO OBLIGATION consultation.